Dies ist eine alte Version des Dokuments!
Our Wifi is called „atw-goettingen.de“!
The whole ATW-Area is covered!
To register yourself for cable access please go to our Registration-Page
Now you've got a temporary cable access! Please wait 24 hours before proceeding with wireless registration.
Keep in mind: On the first day of your registration you will not be able to get wifi access. Please wait for 1 day to pass by and you are free to get your wifi userdetails.
After one day you have full cable access and you can get your personal wireless password.
Attention!: Everytime you click on the link below, you will get a new wireless password. The old one is not usable anymore. So write down or print out your username and password!
Configuring the wireless network depends on your operation system. Please follow our How-tos step by step:
In the Appartments of ATW II + III there is a wifi-router to be found. After moving to the ATW please check wether your device is there. If not please contact us immediatly.
Installation of the devices:
This instruction relates only to the ATW-routers
This applies to the startup of your router after moving in and to the reconfiguration of your old ATW-router
1) Only one port of the network box is working; put the network cable in there
2) Put the network cable into one of the yellow ports of the router
3) If the chosen port-LED is blinking fast, you've done everthing correctly for now
4) Leave the router connected to the network cable and the power cable during the first night
5) On the next day: Put the network cable into the blue port (that's new!) and leave it there. Finished!
Use your router as switch:
If you followed each step of the instructions, you may connect other devices to one of the yellow ports with a network cable now.
See the following illustration:
If you have problems setting up the wireless, feel free to contact us…
You find us in the basement of house 14b
|Monday||8:00 - 8:30 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 - 8:30 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 - 8:30 pm|